Thursday 9 February 2012

Today Will Have To Wait Until Tomorrow.

All I can say is I only got home two hours ago from my Doctor's appointment, as I had my appointment bumped up a day since I have been having problems with dizzy spells and a light head all week.  My blood pressure, and my blood sugar, are both alright.  My Doctor's appointment was over around or just after 4:00 pm., however my truck broke down on my way home on Hwy. 6 just outside of Ferndale.  That would be a whole bunch of *SIGHS*, if anyone could hear me now !!!

Thank goodness for friends is all I can say, as I am too tired to get into any further details at the moment.

What I will address tonight, as the rest will have to wait until tomorrow, is that I had Debby over at Nanny's Place tag me this morning with 11 questions, as some other "bloggers" out there have been having a bit of fun the past day or two with this, so here we go ...

1.  Post these Rules.
2.  Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3.  Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
4.  Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
5.  Let them know that you tagged them.

Debby's Questions to me:

1.  When and why did you start blogging?

     I stared blogging on the 7th of March, 2011, after my girlfriend and I had been in a car accident where our
     vehicle rolled three times, after hitting black ice, with it being a miracle we both walked away with nary a
     scratch or a bruise.  I was extremely shaken by this incident.  I had been encouraged to begin blogging    
     by a couple of Family members around that time, since I had been previously posting recipes, weather
     reports and such previously on Facebook.  Blogging took my mind from dwelling on the accident, and
     some other life dealings I had been going through at that time with having my Mother, who so sadly suffers
     from Alzheimers, living with us going onto five years by that time.

2.  What was the last thing you bought, you wished you didn't?

     This is easy, as I wished we hadn't bought a older model 5th Wheel Trailer, as it has only been used once
     since we bought it three years ago.

3.  What is your most precious childhood memory?

      My Father packing a lunch for the two of us, driving us out in the Country to park and have a Picnic
      Lunch together. Back in those days my Mother and Aunt were cleaning cottages on the weekends, so
      it was just my Father and I.  I still miss my Father to this day, as he passed in 1981.

4.  What is your favorite colour and why?

      Blue.  It makes me feel mellow, like water that I could just drift away in.

5.  What was your best date with your significant other?

      I would have to say our very first date together when we went to see the Rolling Stones Voodoo Lounge
      Concert in Toronto.

6.  What do you consider your biggest achievement in life?

      To the best of my ability trying to be the best Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Family member and Friend
      I can be to others.

7.  Are you a loner, or would you rather be in a crowd?

      I do not mind being alone, as I enjoy my own company, but I do love people and enjoy being
      around others at times.

8.  What was the best meal you have ever had?

      This is a tough one, as I have had many good meals I am sure over the years, however I do LOVE the
      Liver and Onion Dinner they serve up at the Redwood Restaurant in Clifford, Ontario.

9.  If you were granted three (3) wishes from a Genie what would they be?

     Happiness, health and kindness to touch everyone.

10. If you could go anywhere in the World, where would you go and why?

      Since I was very young, I have always dreamed of going to Australia.  It is a Country with it's Koala
      Bears, Kangaroos and countryside that has always intrigued me.  I think next would be New Zealand.

11. Who is your best friend?

      Out of all 11 questions this is the easiest to answer.  My husband, Rob, is my very, very BEST friend.

All the formatting is "messed" up, but I really too tired to care to even attempt fixing it, so it remains along with any grammar or spelling mistakes.

There I think I passed the "have a bit of fun and answer the 11 questions".  I had to think a couple of times.  I am really feeling too exhausted to be doing too much thinking at the moment.

I am really sorry I do not follow 11 people to pass this bit of fun on to, and the ones I do follow seem to have completed it already.  If there is anyone out there who who would like to answer the 11 questions here and share with me, please do so by emailing me at justnorthofwiarton@live.ca, as I would enjoy reading them.

I also have no pictures to post this evening, as at the scene where my vehicle broke down, my camera's battery also decided to die, so it is being recharged right now.

I think I will call it a night, before I can barely see the keyboard,  thinking bedtime is not to far off for me, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

5 comments:

  1. Liver and onions is one of my favourite all time meals. Most people turn their noses up at liver, but it is good for me, as I don't eat too much meat.

    Gill

    P.S. take it easy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your stinky day!! It was fun to get to know all the other bloggers a little better from the questions. Hugs for your bad day and good wishes for something better today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answers! Nice to get to know you a little better:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading this, but I found that the questions are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy...So sorry to hear you had car trouble on your way home yesterday. That certainly is a scary thing to happen especially when travelling alone. Glad you had some assistance. I have had AAA for many years and only recently used it this winter when my battery died in the driveway. Was happy I wasn't miles from home. Hope today was a better day for you. Bess

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...