Wednesday 22 June 2011

First Day of Summer Has Past, So Where Is The Summertime Weather...

I managed to bring yesterday's migraine headache down to a "dull roar" with it still being at the same level this morning....but I am all over it already!  I have been a headache sufferer for years, experiencing them on a daily basis for weeks at a time, however once a migraine hits it knocks the wind out of me!

I came across and was reading a very interesting article this morning, "How to handle the dreaded barometric pressure headache!"  As familiar as I am with Migraines, I still found some very interesting facts in this article.

Here is the link to this very same article:

http://www.relieve-migraine-headache.com/barometric-pressure-headache.html

For those who check it out, don't forget the links within the link, as there is volumes of information within this main link. 

Upon awakening at 2:00 a.m. this morning the Thunder & Lighting were filling the night sky.  After the usual trip to the Lady`s Room, I shut down the computer in case of any power surges.  After getting back to sleep for a couple more hours, I arose to see we certainly did get a downpour of rain, and it is still coming down out there now. 

I am thinking this is going to be the setting for the whole day ahead.......

Today:

Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.

Tonight:

A few showers ending after midnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 16.


All I can say about this is good thing Rob got the front lawn cut yesterday, I got the bedding washed and dried and that the garden is now all planted !

By the way, yesterday, June 21st, was the first Day of Summer, so where is the summer like weather gone to, as this can`t be it........keep repeating to one`s self, Patience is a Virtue, Patience is a Virtue......

I do have a picture, but apparently there is more grief with the Blogger`s application, and it won`t let me download it.  Okay I am not going to sit here all morning trying to click on a picture that won`t load.....so forward I go.

I would love to get a picture of the Hummingbirds that come to our feeders by the deck on the East side of our house, but I will have to spend hours sitting there waiting to capture such a photo.  I recently had an email with a link attached to a most amazing video of Hummingbirds. 

For those who love watching the amazing coming and goings of these tiny little bundles of delight, you will surely get much pleasure from watching this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=EUEZkwJulBY

The person who created this video sure has the virtue for patience, as well as creativity and talent to make such a `wonderful` video.

I have a busy day ahead of me here with a trip to the dentist to have a chipped tooth repaired, and the second series of the VON`s Caregiver Education Series.

There is lots of other stuff to be done as well, however I suppose it will all just have to wait for another day, ``Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard``.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...